Sunday, December 29, 2013

Elaboration continued

Sorry for the abrupt ending. Here's what happened:
After sitting down at Robert's place we started talking. He told me it's dangerous to go around Agents' houses unarmed. I took out my gun and told him I was armed. He laughed and told me to shoot him in the head. After some hesitation, I put the gun on his forehead and fired. As I removed the barrel of my gun, I was shocked to see that he was unharmed: there wasn't even a bullethole in his head. He grinned, and explained that Agents can't be harmed by, what he called, 'mundane weapons'. You require something 'out of this plane'. When I asked him what, he wouldn't tell me, which is kind of obvious, since it would endanger him. I asked him if he helped me out of their realm and The Tree. He said that it wasn't him, and they have no idea who did it. I asked him about the other Agents. He didn't want to tell me anything about them. I told him about my plan to go to Florida, he said it's a good one and that I should leave immediatelly. He told me not to stay around NY and to go straight to the airport. He also told me no to go to the hometown yet, since it's too dangerous right now. He said he'll meet me exactly 24 hours after I arrive to Florida, so that's tommorow. After leaving, I headed back to the hotel I was at to pick my stuff out, so I figured I'd stay for just a bit so I could post an update. To my great shock, I lifted my gaze to see Mattatu staring at me from my window, so I ran off to the airport. They were following me, Mattatu and Mary Jane. They stopped at the airport, and turned around. That brings me here. I'm staying at my friend's. Catch up with you tommorow.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment